Georgia Southern University is a distinctive combination of southern charm and uncompromising academics. We are a Carnegie Doctoral/R2 institution focused on public interest research, serving approximately 26,000 students across three beautiful oak-clad campuses in Statesboro, Savannah, Hinesville and through a growing online program. Georgia Southern encourages community collaboration, world-class scholarships, and hands-on learning opportunities in its associate, bachelor, master, and doctoral offerings.
In the MygeorgiaSouthern portal, you can access various information such as myGeorgiaSouthern email, WINGS, notifications, weather information, etc. Accessing services like My Scholarships or the Folio Learning Management System through the MyGeorgiaSouthern portal is simple and convenient. From here you can access all services.
Adding your South Georgia Gmail account to your mobile device is simple and convenient with the Gmail mobile app. Follow the steps below to add your email address to your mobile device:
Information About Mobile Apps
- Download the Gmail app to your mobile device from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and click Connect after it has been downloaded successfully.
- You will then be prompted to add an account.
- To complete Google login, click Next in the pop-up window.
- Your Georgia Southern email address, filled in with @georgiasouthern.edu, should be entered here.
- The next page will appear.
- Your browser will redirect you to the MyGeorgiaSouthern MyApps login page.
- Use the username field to enter your MyGS username, which is the part of your email address that comes before @georigsouthern.edu (never type @georigsouthern.edu in the Username field).
- Enter your MyGS password in the password field.
- Connect using the Connect button.
- After clicking Done, click Close.
- For instructions on adding your Georgia Southern University email address to native messages – Get apps from your device, please visit the G Suite Learning Center.
If you face any kind of login issue then contact the customer service department.